On this page you will find privacy statement of Pegaz Advies & Administratie, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator. Pegasus Advies & Administratie attaches great importance to privacy and protection of personal data. Therefore, it is recommended to be careful reading this privacy statement. Pegaz Advies & Administratie is a one-man company a company based in Breda at Verbeetenstraat 37, 4812 XH Breda, is registered with the commercial register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 51200589. Contact with the administrator of personal data is possible by telephone: 076-5323982, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and by letter to the following address: ul. Verbeetenstraat 37, 4812 XH Breda. Pegaz Advies & Administratie is responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of this statement on protection of personal data.
This the privacy statement explains how Pegasus Advies & Administratie deals with the processing of personal data. On the example shows which (categories) of personal data are collected and to for what purpose the personal data are used.
I. CONSENT OF THE USER
Your personal details are processed by the Administrator based on your consent, and in some cases the cases described in this document, as legally justified the Administrator's interest. The user has the right to withdraw at any time consent previously given. Withdrawal of consent does not affect compliance with the law processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
1. The method of obtaining personal data
Administrator obtains personal data directly from you because you use ours services by filling in the contact form or sending it to us an email.
Providing data personal data contained in the contact form is voluntary.
2. Types of processed personal data
The Administrator collects the following personal data about the User:
- Date and place of birth,
- State civil,
- Phone number,
- Bank account number,
- IP address,
- Number BSN,
- PESEL number,
- First name and last name,
- Message content,
- Form of business activity,
- E-mail adress,
- Contact person,
- Accounting type,
2. Recipients of personal data
- Recipients Your personal data are only entities that, for reasons of exercise professional activities must know them, they are employees of Pegaz Advies & Administratie. The data is secured against disclosure to people unauthorized.
- Personal data may only be transferred to to the necessary extent and only to those entities that must have access to them, so that we can guarantee the high quality of our services. Everybody partners who process personal data on the basis of entrustment agreements processing of personal data, act only on the instructions of the administrator and ensure data security. Your personal data is not passed on external entities for their own use.
- The administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information that may constitute personal data to the competent authorities or third parties in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
3. What is the purpose, legal basis and period of processing personal data?
The personal data provided by you is processed for the purpose of:
- performance of a contract in the field of accounting services,
- responses to inquiries sent electronically,
- making settlements for the conducted business,
- handling complaints if received,
- sending materials promoting products i own services of the data administrator,
- archiving your data in accordance with legal regulations,
- possibility telephone or e-mail contact if necessary to do so services,
- informing you about changes to our services and prices,
The period of storage of your data personal
The personal data provided by you will be processed for a period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing, i.e .:
- in the scope of the implementation concluded with Pegaz Advies & Administratie the contract – until its completion, and after that time for the period required by law or for implementation possible claims;
- for the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on Pegaz Advies & Administratie in connection with the management activities and implementation of concluded contracts – until these obligations are fulfilled by Pegaz Advies & Administratie;
- in the field of direct marketing based on consent until consent is withdrawn processing;
- until legally justified Pegaz Advies & Administratie's interests underpinning this processing or until you object to it processing, unless there are legitimate grounds for further processing data processing.
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to object to data processing for marketing purposes – as we process your data for marketing purposes on the basis of a legitimate interest,
- the right to object to data processing due to a special situation – in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest,
- the right to withdraw consent,
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request the rectification of your data personal,
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data, only if we are not obliged by law to do so processing,
- the right to request the restriction of your processing personal data,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured manner, widely used computer readable format machine. You can send this data to another data controller or request that we send your data to another administrator. However, we will only if such a message is technically possible.
To exercise the above rights, please contact us.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the authority supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. The President of the Office Personal Data Protection.
1. What are cookies?
- Through cookies (the so-called Cookies) should be understood as IT data, w in particular, text files, which are files saved by the browser the website you use on your end device (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet). Cookies do not contain data on Your identity on the other hand, they allow to recognize the device with which it occurred service connection.
- The data stored in cookies includes information on how you use the website (displayed subpages and content), date and time of visits and other information about yours activity on the platform.
- Cookies usually contain the name of the page the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies, with the consent of the user, are used for the purpose adapting the content of websites to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of websites. They are also used for the purpose creating anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand in how the user uses the website, which enables improvement their structure and content, excluding personal user identification.
In order to block the transmission of this type of files, you should properly set the browser bearing in mind that certain functions sites may not work.
IV. CHANGES AND QUESTIONS